Stockholm boundaries Hässelby
|created_by||JOSM/1.5 (7643 sv)|
|source||Generally info about geographies from http://www.val.se/val/val2010/statistik/ and maps in Statistical yearbook from Stockholm for most years and Census reports from SCB (Statistics Sweden). The last two sources to know what the geographies mean.|
- Stockholm 1974– (2660293, v1)
- Hässelby 1962–1972 (2660294, v1)
- Hässelby 1973–1973 (2660295, v1)
- Hässelby 1974– (2660296, v1)
- Stockholm 1949–1962 (2660258, v7)
- Stockholm 1963–1973 (2660287, v2)
- Spånga 1949–1952 (2660259, v5)
- Spånga 1953–1956 (2660262, v4)
Welcome to OpenHistoricalMap!
OpenHistoricalMap is a project designed to store and display map data throughout the history of the world. This is a work in progress, we'll be playing around with many new features as we time-enable the site. We encourage you to start playing around and editing data, too.
Hosting Partners HtmlLearn More Start Mapping
|Copyright OpenHistoricalMap contributors, under open licenses identified at the object level|